International Hot Air Balloon pilots from Japan, Switzerland, USA, Belgium, New Zealand, France and the Netherlands participated in the inaugural event are intrigued by the beauty of Malaysia and vowed to return to explore Malaysia more. Experience and photographs taken during the fiesta are proudly posted in their respective websites and blogs that would indirectly promote Malaysia.
* The fiesta also caught the attention of the local as well as the international media and photographers.
* Photographs taken during the fiesta spread through the internet that indirectly promotes Malaysia globally.
* The uniqueness and rarity of hot air balloons flying in our country has attracted the crowd regardless of their race, age, profession or gender.
Theme: “1World, 1Malaysia, 1Fiesta”
* In line with our Prime Minister’s 1MALAYSIA campaign, the fiesta would be the perfect avenue in promoting unity.
* As proven in the inaugural fiesta, it could be seen that the fiesta attracts everyone regardless of their nationality,
race, age, gender and profession.
* ONE WORLD: balloonists from around the world will be participating in the fiesta, also we hope to attract
international tourists into Malaysia.
* ONE MALAYSIA: fans or spectators from around Malaysia, regardless of race.
* ONE FIESTA: hot air balloons being the highlight of the event, there will also be many activities and entertainment
that is conducive for all